Search This Blog

Thursday

They say you can’t buy love. Now I know you can rent it.

What I am about to write isn’t actually related to the title I wrote; I will actually write random thoughts, per se.

I am confused, angry, and disoriented with the things around me. On a separate page, I’m writing a paper (a group paper actually) about the things that had happened during our experiment in Physics (Results and discussion, introduction, abstract, and so on). I volunteered to consolidate our works, since our teacher assigned each member of the group to do a/some chapter /s of the paper (e.g. Person A will do the Abstract and Conclusion), for the students taking Phys 3 to be prepared in making scientific papers, and whatnots. We’re 5 in our group; each assigned a task of a lifetime. I, being Person A, tried to be a superhero and then offered my sincerest time to just unify our works (and edit a few).

And so now, I’m stuck, dizzy, and nauseous. I am just sleepy. Sleepy.

I took a shower a while ago, thinking that my drowsiness would be gone and I’d be mesmerized then. While taking a shower, I thought of few things such as Physics paper, Math assignment, my sister’s resignation as a barbarian, money left, my pathetic attempt to happiness, and shit. I felt the cold water; my skin’s adsorbing it. My brain’s trying to fight the chill by merely thinking, thinking profoundly, as if my brain’s sending impulses to the other body parts to start increasing body temperature until such time that my body’s comfortable. The bell rang and I needed to go.

I went out, still trying to think, thinking that the chill might still be present somewhere. I then realized that my heart’s throbbing.

I know not the reason. Maybe the event that happened a while ago agitated the hormones inside me. I remember the happening, vividly and sharp. I can’t go on to details. The main point is: I was blinded by the light. The allegory of the road explains the different ideas relating to life. Think of it fondly.

Thus, I end this poem with a bow.

Talk about random thoughts.

No comments: