Search This Blog

Saturday

Analysis of Carbonate Mixtures by Double Indicator Titration.

I am still completely conscious after sipping (drinking? the hell) coffee a few hours ago. I made few millilitres of coffee, since I didn't want it to be adulterated. I like coffee that is, to a small degree, concentrated. Caffeine then stirs me to life.

Right Image: Green cup of coffee that the photographer drank outside the Tate Modern (Photo courtesy of: flickr.com/photos/hypowren/2203324618/; I edited the pic *sorry)

Today’s Sunday. I’ve got few days/hours left to make some assignments or lab reports, read some articles, solve the given problem sets, etc. And I still have many things to do, some obligations, and so on. Though I already assumed these things to happen, still, I feel like time never ceases to run. Feeling belittled, I always run after him.

But today’s the day. And tonight’s the night.

Just like coffee, I like things to be a little bit concentrated, i.e., common things be gathered as one, until these gathered things become One. I normally stir my life so as not to create ‘concentration sites’ in my life. The constant stirring, slow addition of sugar or variable x, making blog – these things help create uniformity in my life.

The addition of hot substance that soothes my throat and penetrates my soul till eternity, sometimes minimizes peptization of my life par

ticles. The theory of Von Weiman’s got to be true.

Sunday. Sabbath day for most Christians. I want to go to mass .

Left Image: Redemptorist Church, Bajada, Davao City, Phil. (Photo courtesy of: louisjordan)

So this ends again.

The ill effects of caffeine are now gone. I'm better off sleeping.

P.S. Do you know a site or source of info for my introduction/discussion of the above-mentioned (title)? Help me milord/milady.

No comments: