Search This Blog

Saturday

Silver Nitrate my Ass.


10 reasons why I should imbibe several liters of 1 M Silver Nitrate (AgNO3: MW=169.87 g/mol) solution:
  1. I am addicted to photography and Silver Nitrate or Ag salts are one of the light sensitive materials in paper photography.
  2. Today is Saturday and today is my make-your-assignments-slash-no-social-life-for-you-today day.
  3. Speaking of assignments, my lifetime partner, Friche Jay Rabaya, is still dormant (Where the hell is Friche?) and I can't finish my assignments in CHEM 32, PHYS 3.
  4. I am so hungry, I could die.
  5. My mind ceases to work.
  6. This is what you get with Silver Nitrate spill:
  7. I haven't received my semestral stipend; that makes me in straitened circumstances.
  8. Sir * is so social, and I'm DISTURBED.
  9. Since I am being bored by tediousness, I rather drink the said solution.
  10. McDonald's Delivery Service isn't available here (also this: http://www.8mcdo.com/app/index/); I rather face the consequences.

General Mood:

No comments: