Search This Blog

Monday

Fast lane.

Romans 2:21-24 (New International Version)

21you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."
 A fast entry: Let us be true to our words, and actions. Bantay-bantay, as in watch out-watch out.

By the way, I now have my planner. Can't upload the pics from my phone right now, I forgot my USB cord.


It was character that got us out of bed, COMMITMENT that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar

No comments: