Search This Blog

Wednesday

Fragmentary five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes.

The clock says 5:20 am. And Davao is still catching some Z's.

I woke up early, about a few minutes ago, since I fell asleep last night while waiting for Mikko to finish his business and then I eventually forgot to turn off the laptop. I then thought of fire, or worst, getting an expensive bill for our electricity.

Since my Quantitative Inorganic Analysis class starts at 7am, I've been trying to kill time by just updating a few pages in the internet. Friendster, multiply, etc. - the common internet sites that I usually go just to establish some ties to my not-so-distant friends. I finally know how to spell boredom.

But I remember that I have a program called Limewire, "The Fastest File Sharing Program on the Planet" plus computer viruses too! Haha. So my goal: search/ download the song Seasons of Love, the most celebrated song from the Broadway musical Rent, written and composed by Jonathan Larson.

Seasons of Love is a great song, wonderful melody and lyrics. Listen!

Seasons Of Love - Original Soundtrack

Think I'll be late for my first class, go to go!

No comments: